Total Pageviews

M for ....

Macarons! Macarons! Macarons!

I am so craving to have a macaroons in my mouth now. I've tasted one at Harrods (offered by the shop lady) and it melt slowly in my mouth (but alamak it a bit too sweet lah..). Of course if I make it I will ensure that the sweetness will be reduced because I am on sugar diet now...hahaha
Me always dream of making them but never had a time for it. I have few other recipes that I promised my husband to bake but also no chance to do so..sorry hb, I will make your wishes come true soon. wait hah...
So, last night I found this lovely blog by a lady who obsessed with foods (that's what she wrote in her profile) and saw some infos about macarons that I never read anywhere else. I called them "tips" for my macarons baking in the future. Thanks to boo-licious for the write up. You can visit her blog at masak-masak.blogspot.com. A lot of things about food you can read here.
Hermé’s offered 9000 free Macarons last year in April for its 5th year opening of Rue Cambon store in Paris. They had Rose Raspberry Litchi, Peach Apricot Saffron, Rose Quince, Passionfruit Chocolate and Cherry Pistachio (I wonder how they were taste like...). Read more here www.signature9.co/food/sweet-pierre-hermes-9000-macaron-day
oooppss!...forgot to tell you that what I like most about macarons are because they comes in brilliant colours and variety of flavors and they are packed in nicey packs too..


some colourful photos of macarons for the feast of eyes...I will post my own version of macarons soooonn..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...